Sunday, March 7, 2010

Not the Best of Moods (03/07/10)

I haven't been in the best of moods since attending the funeral yesterday for one of my high school buddies. She passed from sleep apnea at far too young an age. Today I've felt lackluster and have had a tough time getting myself motivated to do much. I did get out for a walk (a shorter one than I would normally do on a weekend), and that actually improved my mood a bit. I'm thankful for that.

I know that I need to just do what I need to do to take care of myself and I will find a better mood in a day or two.

Fundraising: Total: $2,440.00
Training: 3.6 miles in 1 hour 20 min
Total miles to date: 119.6

(03/06/10)
Fundraising: Total: $2,440.00
Training: 6.6 miles in 2 hour 20 min
Total miles to date: 116.0

No comments:

Post a Comment