Friday, March 12, 2010

A Surprise

I guess my post about down time was somewhat prophetic. I seem to have come down with a mild cold, but enough that I don't have any extra energy for working out yesterday or today. My daughter kindly shared her cold with me.

So I'm going to take my own advice and take the down time. I may catch up on some reading I've been wanting to do, or if I'm lucky, sleeping!

I got a wonderful surprise yesterday that the daughter of one of the people who has donated to my walk saw the thank you note and business card that I sent to her mother and was inspired to donate to my walk as well. That's so amazing to me. It also makes me think that I should ask for folks to pass my page on to people they know as part of my fundraising strategy. You just never know who is going to be willing to support this amazing cause!

(03/12/10)
Fundraising: Total: $2,675.00
Training: Sick Day Off
Total miles to date: 126.4
--------------------------------------
(03/11/10)
Fundraising: $85.00 Total: $2,675.00
Training: Sick Day Off
Total miles to date: 126.4

No comments:

Post a Comment