Saturday, November 13, 2010

1 Week To Go! - Thank YOU!!!

It's almost here! I can hardly believe it! I just yesterday printed my official credentials that I will use on the event. I laminated it and have it tucked away safely with my gear that I'm starting to put together to take with me.

Here's the amazing thing about all of this. YOU have helped me raise $4,472.00 to battle breast cancer. I was worried when I signed up for this that I fundraising would be hard. My friends and family made it painless and I feel so blessed to have such giving caring people in my life. That $4,472.00 will make a difference in the fight against breast cancer, especially when it gets combined with the millions that all of the other 3-day events this year have raised.

I am excited and nervous as this last week begins. I couldn't do this without all the support, both financial and emotional, that I've gotten from all of you. So a huge Thank you and giant round of applause for those of you who have taken this journey with me. We're almost there and I can't wait to report on the experience to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for next weekend! be sure to come find me in the Energizer tent and say "hi!" Good luck!

    ReplyDelete