Monday, August 1, 2011

Send Me Mail!

Want to support and encourage me for the cost of a postage stamp?  Send me mail that I will receive on the event.  It doesn't need to be a long drawn out letter.  A quick note of love and encouragement can really boost a tired walker.  I really enjoyed reading the notes I received last year, so consider sending me one again this year.  You can mail it now if you wish.  It must be postmarked no later than November 8th to reach me on event.

3-Day for the Cure Post Office
ATTN: MARGIE DOWENS
P.O. Box 722485
San Diego, CA 92172

Envelopes only, please. No boxes or large packages. Mail must be postmarked no later than November 8th in order to ensure delivery at the 3-Day Camp Post Office. This address is not the actual location of camp, but a PO Box for mail delivery only.

(7/31/11) Training: 2.1 miles in about an hour
Total mileage walked this year: 109.8

No comments:

Post a Comment